Thursday, January 1, 2009

djoliva's Top 3 Movies of 2008


There were many movies this year that can be the number one movie of 2009. However, there can only be one winner. Of course my top picks will be a sci-fi or action movie.  Here are my top three picks:



1. Iron Man - Very disputable as the number one movie of the year. I am a big Iron Man fan. Robert Downing was the best actor for the role of Tony Stark. I enjoyed the movie a lot!

2. Dark Knight - Batman is more popular than Iron Man which I believe is why this movie grossed a lot. The first Batman movie proved to be good and the Joker been out of action since 1989. But this movie was great! The Joker stole the show. 

3. Wall-E - I did not want to see this movie in the theatre and I regret that decision. The movie was so cute and emotional. Wall-E was also funny. Everyone should see this movie if they want to have a good time. 

- djoliva

1 comment:

Dr. Robert M. Oliva said...

I agree with this list but I thought overall Batman was a more powerful and unforgettable movie. I would place it #1 in this genre. I never saw Wall-E so I can't comment. It's surprising to me that such a he-man type like Dave Oliva would like this movie. But on Dave's recommendation I will make an effort to see it.

Bob