Monday, January 5, 2009

Early 2009 Movie pics

Here are some sneak peek pics for several 2009 movies.

Terminator Salvation. Not sure what to think of this movie. I can tell already that since the powers that be want this to be a trilogy, this film is going to end in a big twist. There have already been some spoilers released about the film so beware when you surf the net. And btw, if this movie is a success then I hope James Cameron and Governor Arnold will finally give McG and crew some credit.



X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Release Date: May 1st. Ya know, when they first cast this unknown actor by the name of Hugh Jackman in the role of Wolverine nearly ten years ago, I really worried about that first X-Men movie. Now, all these years later, I can't see anyone else playing this role. If this movie is successful I can almost definitely expect more films to come.



Land of the Lost

Release Date: June 5th. Based on the 70s cartoon series. I vaguely remember this series but remember as being great fun. With Will Ferrell in the lead role here one thinks will this be a goofy comedy like most of his work or will there be some serious scary stuff happening in this.

No comments: