Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles



The show Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles does not get the justice it deserves. When I first watched the show in early 2008, the show was really good. There was great action, suspense and drama. I mean why wouldn't you want to see how the leader of the human race, John Connor, develop as a teenager?

I am guilty of not watching the show during the fall. I dvr'd all the shows and watched them all in two weeks. One of the problems is that the show is dragging on. There are a few characters that get annoying. Riley being the most annoying character. Another problem is that the show is focusing too much around Sarah Connor. I think the best shows revolved around John Connor. I know that sounds funny since the show is titled as the Sarah Connor Chronicles. Every episode Sarah Connor's gets more nuts, looney, and crazy that the show is weird and uninteresting to watch. I think the writers are trying to get somewhere but it is killing the show. What keeps me watching the show is the development of Skynet and the action scenes which has been occurring more in the recent episodes. And of course the weird things that is going on with Cameron (this must be leading to something).

I am waiting for something to happen in the later episodes that will be catastrophic. I have a feeling something like that will happen. If you have not seen the show yet, try to watch a few. Buy the first season on dvd and I will guarantee you will want to see what is going to happen in season two.

-djoliva

No comments: